B10 or not B10?

MattyA

I have been thinking about buying the Bilstein B10 suspension kit and Eibach arb kit for my Lupo Sport, which I have owned for the last 3 days, but can't decide whether it is worth the £520!?

Im looking for an improvement in looks and performance, which I'm sure it would do, however I don't fancy paying another £350 to have it all fitted!!

So...

Would it be worth it? (i.e. do others have a similar set up, and what are the benefits?)

and ...

Would myself and my fairly mechanically minded brother be able to fit it ourselves? (thinking front arb, could be a problem, unless we had a ramp!?)

So any advice or guidance would be appreciated!

Fitting it shouldn't be a problem. I managed to fit coilovers on mine, and, years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an IQ of 48, and am what some people would call mentally retarded.

hufcforpromotion on here has just fitted the B12 kit to his GTI, and he seems pleaseed as punch with his, I think he got it for a good price too, closer to £400 I think.

years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an IQ of 48, and am what some people would call mentally retarded.

I know that line! Its def a Steve Carell line! Anchor Man?

The £520 included the arbs at £170.

Thanks for the input!