to sell a gti

jiminy

i was going to buy a lupo but could not get one for reasonable money so i bought something else, but while i was looking i saw some at aution go for silly money (even for ropey cars)

i dont know if its still on autotrader but i saw an 03 car go for 8k (now advertised at 9k) including fees and i thought half of the bodypanels needed some work and a coulpe of planes of glass needed work

it may be worth trying to sell your car at aution at the moment as people seem to be struggling to sell them privately

hope this is of some use.

it may be worth trying to sell your car at aution at the moment as people seem to be struggling to sell them privately

I had over 30 enquiries when I put my car up for sale and it sold to the first person who came to see it - wouldn't call that struggling wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

the only way i got mine was seeing it on the online autotrader before the printed issue came out. then booked train ticket to set off before i normally wake up to get to a place i've never been before. got lost on a bus then found the dealership, had the test drive then said i'm buying it. and the dealer already had lots of calls asking about it. i tried ages to haggle with him 1st. and only got 6 months tax for free. lupo gti may aswell be a licence to print money. they should be listed on the stocks and shares.

Edited by beach

could it be the "lady owner" didnt know the value of her car? i think so. i can imagine the evil internal laugh of the buyer after picking up such a steal. i have had the same feeling before lol.

are the ones up for sale at book price?

if you were selling your 2001 gti mate at book price you should have it at £4400 ono. private sale. trade in price is £3900.

we all know lupo gti sell for a lot more than than due to they are great cars.

Edited by beach