which do you prefer????????????red or silver

cuprajake

its more how the colour suits the car rather than common they are. I never liked silver as a colour at all untill i started shopping for the lupo but in my opinion silver really suits the lupo, the only other colour i would have considerd would have been anthracite which also looks awesome but then again i like subtle looking cars

p.s. my silver beast

DSC03803.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

The silver and red cars in the first post of this topic look amazing lowered on their standard wheels. I sometimes wonder why I wasted money on aftermarket wheels.

Has anyone got a photo of a black Gti running very low on the standard wheels please?

your car looks great apart from the wheels imo

i would have loved to buy it and put standard wheels on

it seems very difficult to sell a red lupo second hand so i would go for silver, volkswagon still seem to be suffering from fading red syndrome.

it seems very difficult to sell a red lupo second hand so i would go for silver, volkswagon still seem to be suffering from fading red syndrome.

i wouldnt agree really, my cars nearlly 5 and apart from a few chips the paint works mint. plus i put a deposit on her within an hour of her going for sale and there were plenty of people after her between then and when she was delivered.

its just personal choice smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />