Milton Keynes meet, Sunday 6th August

VWR Lupo

Before i stick up my photos, first wanna thank luke and kady for putting up with me all weekend mk1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

mk2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

mk3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

mk4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

mk5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

mk6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

mk7.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

mk8.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

mk9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

mk10.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

And for all interested in how the exhaust was fitted... lol.

lol1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

lol2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by nfbr

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pics SP_A0033.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

SP_A0032.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

SP_A0031.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

SP_A0030.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

SP_A0029.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

SP_A0028.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

SP_A0021.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

SP_A0019.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

SP_A0018.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

SP_A0017.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

SP_A0016.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

SP_A0015.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

SP_A0013.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

SP_A0011.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Just found out that Simon is the prevous owner of my lupo sport!!!!!!!!!!!

What a small world it is, nice to meet the prevous owner smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You looked after it well Simon thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

Hah biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Check me and Darren wearing our kevlar marigolds!

I have one thing to say.. I've lifted heavyer bicycles in halfords heavyer than that car lol!!!!

Edited by nfbr

hi everyone thanks for a great day out. i enjoyed the day very much.

Thanks to AL for a great weekend really enjoyed your stay will have to do that again sometime really great to see you and everyone else again and nice to see some new faces as well.( simon thanks for telling luke you used to own his car that is all he is going on about now.) lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Well i think you will all be happy in letting you know i am going to let luke camp at edition 38 smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> but i will have to see how i am feeling have booked the time off so hoping to be fine (as long as i have my four poster bed with me HAHA) Will let you all know near the time.

Well see you all soon and again thank you for a great day out won't be having very many of them soon. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hi everyone thanks for a great day out. i enjoyed the day very much.

Well i think you will all be happy in letting you know i am going to let luke camp at edition 38 smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> but i will have to see how i am feeling have booked the time off so hoping to be fine (as long as i have my four poster bed with me HAHA) Will let you all know near the time.

Your welcome Kady. was nice seeing you looking so well.

Yay at Luke been allowed to camp out in a grassy field!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

edited to add: I have decided to come along to E38, i must be mad!

Edited by 1 Litre Screamer

Yay at Luke been allowed to camp out in a grassy field!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

edited to add: I have decided to come along to E38, i must be mad!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im have permision its all good biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks to AL for a great weekend really enjoyed your stay will have to do that again sometime really great to see you

Thanks so much again for letting me stay smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> and thanks for such great hospitality smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Was great to see you both, as always, even greater to spend a decent amount of time with you biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Was an awesome weekend smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I have decided to come along to E38, i must be mad!

You would be insane not to!

Great one Jen. I did not get it all on video, only really got a good pic.

If I hadn't seen it myself I wouldn't have beleived it. That is all Darren is going to be doing now he is going to E38.

Simon

That is all Darren is going to be doing now he is going to E38.

I didnt think about that,

hhmmm*clears throat* "There will be no lupo lifting at E38" biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks for the video Jen, i will have to get a video of you polishing Flo at E38 and post it! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

there wouldnt be anywhere with enough space to host it! hehe

youll have to take lots of sand bags with you otherwise people will be running off with your loop! maybe it wasnt such a good idea to post it wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Love the gloves guys wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Nice vid Jen, you can see my legs in it aswell laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I didnt think about that,

hhmmm*clears throat* "There will be no lupo lifting at E38" biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You think? You sure we wont be playing "hide the lupo"

Edited by Adam-B

You think? You sure we wont be playing "hide the lupo"

I am planning on fastening him down with big marquee tent pegs and rope! stop all the lifting in its tracks!!! I'm going to be cutting the inner skins out of the rear quarters before e38 so that will end all lifting otherwise i'll tear the arches off the chassis. huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

One more pic from the meet DSC01188.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

taken by Darren smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />