lupyl455?

big_dave

Haha thanx, yeh that was me again! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Fri nite? stopped for a late night munch! lol. never seen your car tho!! huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

yea never stopped cos no1 was in the car lol wud have if there was life tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> just ripped past n peepd anyway lol

if ur out an about 2night woldnt mind a closer look at the bumpers cos am gonna be gettin mine done soon..... only if ur out tho tht is lol

am usualy down boots carpark with the rest of the crew biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

All prob not b in glenrothes tonight but al prob b down 2moro n wed nite @ some point.

My bumpers are maybe no the best to look @ close up wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> ha, when i got them done realised the person that had it before me must of had the middle bit @ the front resprayed @ sum point so when i had the bumper colour coded @ the bottom it matches the rest of the car but the bit in the middle is the wrong shade!! if that makes sense??! Wasnae chuffed! reallymad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":reallymad:" border="0" alt="reallymad.gif" /> al get round to getting it sorted @ sum point tho!! lol

Al need to try get some pics up of before n after, its amazin how different the car looks once its done thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

no rush like am about most nights so if ya see me dont be shy to fire over for a blether lol biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />