Slate 20

i_want_a_GTI

i went out on sat night and saw a drink called Slate 20. Its some sort of bourbon mixed drink with hint of lime and ginger, and my god its refreshing.

i hadnt herd of it befor but since trying it i want more.

ive searched about and apparently it was released for sale in the uk last sept with a £2million advertising campaign. but ive never seen it advertised anywhere.

anyway, looking on the website for it www.slate20.com, ive searched the places it says its for sale and no where sells it. plus the only bar/club tht i know sells it is pretty boring and you wouldnt want to spend more time there than neccassary.

Has anyone tried it, if so do you know where abouts you can buy it from??

a few of the clubs up here have it , but i am a proper student and only drink whats going cheap laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You could just make it yourself! LOL. It tastes better and is ultimately cheaper. Just get a bottle of bourbon, an 80p bottle of ginger ale and some limes and hey presto!