Rear brake conversion

Max69vk

As standard the TDi came with some pretty sub-standard equipment fitted, this includes rear drum brakes! blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Does anyone know what is required/parts are needed etc to convert to rears discs?

Ideally find an Arosa or Lupo Petrol 1.4 sport, or Lupo GTi rear axle assembly. It will have the correct brake carriers and equipment needed for the conversion, other than maybe needing some new brake lines.

Did mine last year. Really fell on my feet TBH, on Ebay this fella was selling a complete GTi rear beam off a 28,000 miles car with a 'Buy It Now' of £65.00. Needless to say I snapped his hand off and was straight down there picking it up before he changed his mind, and whats more it had attached to it Koni adjustable shockers (but the adjusters were snapped off) and KW springs on their adjustable height platforms. Redline2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Edited by ArosaPD