Club gti Scottish national day

Stephen

right was speaking to dave , and he cant make it due to the gearbox going and oh and some pathetic exscuse of breaking his ankle laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> so thats the next back up now being enlisted

OLW

I99Y

A9XSJ

bluloop

Scally

so its going to be DXG or Kev_Ush

Two words:

Gaffer. Tape. cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Although I now have the parts in my posession, I've been handed a huge and urgent task at work that I'll have to work Saturday on - so the car might not even be clean, but it will be there...

Deek.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about some of our English counterparts?

Its probably closer for some of them than the distance I will be travelling.

Not sure about the S&S never think my car is clean enough, not obsessed enough.

Need to get time and location sorted out soon for the meet up point. I will give u a buzz later craig!

Agree, I will have to think about leaving soon biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

righto , ian phoned me ( ya ****** , right in the middle of Resident Evil 2) but we have heard theres a MASSIVE convoy from one of the other clubs , so we get the best space we will leave before they do laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> reason being , cause that back road is a nightmare and they wont be able to overtake us tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> so now on to times etc

Time - 8.10am to leave at 8.15am

Location - Toby Carvery at Strathclyde country park

Does that time *exist* on a Sunday? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Anyway, I'll see you guys there as I should be able to make it. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Deek.

Does that time *exist* on a Sunday? blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Anyway, I'll see you guys there as I should be able to make it. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Deek.

That time, we will need to be up before the milkman to be there on time, its only 150 miles away. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

But we have a cunning plan. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

That time, we will need to be up before the milkman to be there on time, its only 150 miles away. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

But we have a cunning plan. wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

You could crash at my place tomorrow night if you wanted. 15 mins from the meeting point.

You'd have to put up with a futton, though (and the company of a stranger... huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />)

Deek.

You could crash at my place tomorrow night if you wanted. 15 mins from the meeting point.

You'd have to put up with a futton, though (and the company of a stranger... huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />)

Deek.

Thanks for the kind offer but were set, got digs so we are going to motor down late tomorrow, so we will get a lie in on Sunday laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

i can just see it , is it the travel lodge/holiday inn type place right next to the toby carvery at strathy park ??

Fully booked unfortunately. but the Travel Inn round the corner, thats another story wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

well that was good biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> , shame that the weather in glasgow was better than at Ayr but never the less . as promised a big thank you to the Bluloop duo for bringing lots of food and also a big thank you to valarie for cooking for us cheers.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":cheers:" border="0" alt="cheers.gif" />

Yup - was good to finally meet you guys - and thanks for feeding me! I will know to bring stuff next time.

Even if my car was far from clean, it did at least look at home among its friends. Shame the motorway was too busy for a proper play on the way back (and that Elise refused to let me past for 5+ miles).

I don't know if anyone else is suffering from this - but I've got massive sunburn tonight - my forehead is killing me -- how could this happen? Where was the sun?

Deek.

Yes, good day and a good run back up to Aberdeen.

I too got a wee bit of sun, strange that, imagine what would have happened if it was sunny.

Anyway some pics.....

Kames001.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> The Missus doing womans work.

Kames006.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> Craig looking a tad rough.

Kames003.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> Club Lupo Scotland Stand.

Kames005.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> Again.

Kames004.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> Ian's SDI

Kames028.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> Out of the way woman.

Kames010.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> Best in show.

Kames009.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" /> Best Lupo in show, Ian doesnt think so.

All my other Kaimes pics here

Abso bloody lootly fantastic day guys and gal (master chef 2006 laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

Pics are great! Also yeah i spotted an even sweeter Lupo for the best award and guys we know who it should have been! well im awarding you an un-official best award and so is the rest of the stand so a big round of applause please to...........

BLULOOP

Ps i felt the burn when i went for a shower after i got home and my face and head is still tingling away with sunburn!! Weird!!

Great day folks!!!

Ian shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

oh dear god this is me just out my bed ....... when i got in i posted on here and then about 5pm i said to my mum to wake me up for dinner , 6pm got up and had dinner then went back to bed at about 6.30pm and this is me now just struggling to get up

and yeah i had a wee bit of sun burn

face was a wee bit sunburnt! kinda regretting wearing my sunglasses all day due to big leg on them leaving big white line on middle of face! but you know normal glasses try to hide it! was a really good day! and than for the food guys! was ace! much better than our sad attempt last year! if anyone wants to know how hot it was , the cold meat i bought in the co-op cooked inside my car literally changed colour! lol!

righto , didnt take any pics cause i was to hungover to know what a camera was ....

heres the one my wee bro took in the car ( incase the bluloop duo wondered what he was up to jumping arround in the car , most of them came out blurred)

Untitled-1copy-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Untitled-2copy-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Abso bloody lootly fantastic day guys and gal (master chef 2006 laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

Pics are great! Also yeah i spotted an even sweeter Lupo for the best award and guys we know who it should have been! well im awarding you an un-official best award and so is the rest of the stand so a big round of applause please to...........

BLULOOP

Ian shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Was it entered in the show n`shine ?

Nice car tho wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by Stephen