Any meets in Manchester?

Robert

Trafford centre, the car park next to texaco

Ie the texaco thats right near trafford (making sure there arent 2).

I'll beep loads and if you hear it beep back so I cant center in on you biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Really good to meet you guys had a good laugh.

Let me know when you want to do it again & ill sort out the driving range next time.

Tom, good little blast on the way back,

Going to try the yellow pages for someone to give you some bowling lessons!

Anyhow, I had a good laugh, just let me know when you want to go to the cinema.

Catch you later

Angelo

LOL biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Driving range sounds good, i might be better at that confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Cinema is a good idea too, i can't do much wrong there

Yeah mate good little blast, your car sounds ace with that pipercross!

ill keep in touch

Cheers again for the bowling

Tom

Good to see you guys, bowling round up:

Myself: Bit Peter Crouch, had to warm up before getting my shooting boots

Angelo: Fought right up until the end

Acky: Darkhorse, some good shots

Tom: Well at least you've got three sets of alloys!!!!!

Thanks to Angelo for sorting it all out, in the flesh the black alloys look fab, nice to finally pin you down as the owner of your motor Tom and Acky, always nice to say I've sat in the 2nd lowest Polo in the UK!

Hope to see you all again soon!!!!!

Yeah was a good laugh guys.

Rob you just needed to pull of a robot dance to be the full peter crouch.

We will have to do something again though be good if more people came too. Driving range does sound like a good idea though!

But thanks for sorting it all out Angelo

No problem guys.

Just let me know when, im off on holiday from the 28th for about a month so before then would be good.

Catch you all later

angelo

Aww looks like I missed out on a good night!

I have not been on msn for ages Acky, Your added now tho tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Defo put me down on the nest one, driving range- Mint!!!!!

Acky, if I'd have gone on the dancing machine in Namco, you'd have seen something far more funky than the robotic dancing laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Acky, if I'd have gone on the dancing machine in Namco, you'd have seen something far more funky than the robotic dancing laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Im slightly scared now..... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />