Monday 6pm(ish) M62/60 heading east

nfbr

wave.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wave:" border="0" alt="wave.gif" />

Spotted - Silver GTI, Light smoke? window tints, Club lupo stickers in rear quarters

spotted u graceing the M62, heading away from warrington over the bumpy section and gave u the thumbs up smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> thanks for the reply biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Dont think i've met u before - But the car looked nice n clean biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I was in the Black euro look TDI scrapeing its arches off all the way over those big daft humps on the motorway

thumbsup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbsup:" border="0" alt="thumbsup.gif" />

Hows the job going mate, you going to be selly cheep parts on here soon?

not started training yet, were just sorting some things out in the warehouse this week as theirs a stocktake (great week to join)

not sure what i'll be able to get in the ways of discounts but i'm sure i'll sort something out

Wish i didnt have to travel to warrington every day

going all over would be mint smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />