Rollong road

luposteve

nope i think we should complain and get a partial refund! hehe

If you paid for it jen then id be serious about complaining, if you dont get them then ask for a partial refund, that aint being cheeky!You should get what you pay for.

Tom

i know i have been waiting to hear back from Luke *cough cough* and then i was going to complain.

1) no results still

2) no accurate at the wheel measurement and no fly reading

3) apparently no torque reading

4) Luke went on 3 or 4 times and got different readings everytime ranging from 90 to 86 ( i think) so how can we trust our readings?!

5) when joes gti went on they came out and said "well taking into consideration pressure and stuff id say about 96" erm yea accurate...

6) they melted diamond blacks bumper and number plate and didnt even apologise sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> and said his car read 92 but taking things into consideration itd be abbout 96?!?!

7) the rollers broke so many times how can the readings be accurate? they just cant be!!! they cant ahve been calibrated properly everytime

me = very annoyed

*rant over*