Silver GTi 02 Reg A10 Enfield

NBR

Spotted a Silver Gti 02 reg pulling off the A10 in Enfield. At the junction of Sainsbury's and TGi's etc.

Was it you?

Neil smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edit: That would of been yesterday just before 2pm...

Edited by NBR

Sorry to hear that Al... was it over anything in particular? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Sorry to hear that Al... was it over anything in particular? smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Na, I was okay. A bit scary at the time.

Two guys started making obscene jestures to my mates girlfriend at a main junction, who naturally was not happy. He retaliated with the finger, they gave chase. Complete idiots basically. Three times in the past 2 years I've been around 'serious' cases of road rage around Enfield. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Na, I was okay. A bit scary at the time.

Two guys started making obscene jestures to my mates girlfriend at a main junction, who naturally was not happy. He retaliated with the finger, they gave chase. Complete idiots basically. Three times in the past 2 years I've been around 'serious' cases of road rage around Enfield. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Its not the ****s in GTi's you need to worry about mate... its the kittens with AK's that hang round enfield that scare me.... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Its not the ****s in GTi's you need to worry about mate... its the kittens with AK's that hang round enfield that scare me.... smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'll keep an eye out.