Cossie on Ebay

one litre wonder ;)

...the windows go down slightly when you press the under-mirror button to get in. Love them!

LIke a TT or Mini then?

Without the under mirror button.

i could have sworn the guy in the ferrari garage told me it was a v12! did they do a v12? 348?

LIke a TT or Mini then?

Exactly, without the button.

(I didn't know those did to blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> )

Besides, TVR had it first. (Excluding the GT in America which had the buttons behind the 'cabin')

Edited by Al

i could have sworn the guy in the ferrari garage told me it was a v12! did they do a v12? 348?

Nope, all 348 were the 3.4 V8 (unless this was a very special one off) wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The name gives it away 348 = 3.4 V8

Although Ferrari naming convention has now changed.

The only V12's of the time were the 412 and Testerossa/512

LIke a TT or Mini then?

Ah ha!

Have quickly researched as I've never actaully been in any of the cars mentioned. Turns out the windows drop half an inch or so to allow the doors to shut easier?

What I meant was the TVR's window drops about 8 inchs to allow easier access (and for style probably).

Obviously never practical when raining, but thats when you leave a TVR at home I suppose.

Just sounds like something else to go wrong on them to me.

IIRC most cars with frameless doors have this feature.

I'm also guessing that the TVR one goes down further due to the shape of the doors?

I'm also guessing that the TVR one goes down further due to the shape of the doors?

Yes, and combined with that they are sat on the ground - sorry for the confusion - I wasn't making myself clear! blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Edited by Al