Test drove a GTI!!

drummachine

Well, he had a Sport.

But due to your age, we'll give you that one tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Still can't get over the price of that GTi - I paid £5700 for my 2001 GTi with 32k on the clock, Air con, CD and FVWSH!! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

I'd say you got a very good deal, and paid under the odds for that. I've got a 51 reg 5-speeder and would be looking for over £6K if I came to sell.

Good on ya for getting a bargain. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

...in the VRS Vs. GTI comparison if it was flat out on a long open road my money would be on the skoda but on more 'normal' roads with roundabouts & bends Id say the Lupo everytime.

£5700 is cheap if you have a look at what they go for on autotrader....can we fix the prices to keep residuals high?