Tyre Pressure's

Can anyone give me a definitive answer on this one?? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

When going up to 16" with 205/45/16 tyres should the pressure be different

to the original wheels (ie 2.2 bar and 2.0 bar) or should it be kept the same.

Hope someone knows.

Can anyone give me a definitive answer on this one?? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

When going up to 16" with 205/45/16 tyres should the pressure be different

to the original wheels (ie 2.2 bar and 2.0 bar) or should it be kept the same.

Hope someone knows.

Would imagine that you'd be safe runnning the same pressures... I would assume that vehicle weight would effect the pressure but not tyre size.

Though notice that the 175/185/195 tyre widths shown on the inside of the Arosa petrol flap show the front as 1.9 where the 155 show 2.1 and the rears both as 1.9 for standard 2+ luggage.

Lost in space.............

So the answer to your question from here is NO! I can't give a definitive answer!

Poo day at work bye-the-way!

S!

Edited by Silver!

I'm running mine at about 30F and 28ish in the rears, but unfortunately my answer is the same as Silver's fella, so it's not a definitive answer I'm afraid. I've been running mine at them pressures for about 8 months with no problems, I just keep an eye on them to check for signs of over inflation (tread wearing in the middle portion of the tyres width) or under inflation (tread wearing on the outer edges of the tyres- obviously not to be confused with poor wheel alignment and scrubbing tyres) and adjust pressures accordingly. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Mark