wHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

Cozboz

A bit optimistic on the fuel economy.

Seems pretty cheap though - I know I'd be gutted to see ours go for that money, and it's also a 2000 1.0L. Not saying it's worth any more, but it'd pain me to get that amount, and I'm sure the book price is more like £3000 (although that always seems too optimistic to me).

Yer ill keep an eye on it and see how it goes...hopefully it wont go over £2200 anyone else?????? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Hey scally (and anyone with a 1 litre) would you say that the 1 litres are slow? like compared to other hatchbacks? i mean because my mates have a 1.4 polo and a 1.7 puma lol i know it wouldn't be as fast as them but still they wouldnt have to be pullingup every 2 mins to wait for me would they? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by Cozboz

I reckon they're pretty good for what they are. I take ours down to work with me sometimes (110 miles each way) and even then it seems quite happy.

I'm not saying we wouldn't love some extra power, but it feels quicker than most of the one litres I had as a youngster and definately is a good start.

Get it lowered and some nice fat tyres on it too, and you'll find you catch your mates right back up through all the corners. Much like the MGF I thoroughly upset the other month through a series of S's. Mind you, I didn't have the power to do anything about it when he decided to block me! Lol

nah i find that it can hold its own if u whore it and everyone else accelerates very slowly lol! but seriuosly its actually no that bad ,but it is hell of a noisy on the motorway u need big revs to get motorway speed! hence why it took us 1 ltrs so long to get to e38 this year we went at 60 most of the way cause u get way better fuel consumption and less noise!

Noise? You worry too much! Lol.

I went at a steady 90 when I went to work and elsewhere the other month. Funny, cos I only do 70 in my car! Lol