60mm...........

g-man

you can get them i was looking into it but its strongly recommended you change the shocks as well i think as the standard ones cant take it very well. thats why most people opt for coilies if they want to go that low and lower. i think anyway

Jen x

dropping 60mm on standard dampers will cause the pistons to bottom out in the casing, instant failure. i would go for either coilovers or the cheaper but still the 60mm drop full shortened damper/spring kit, that way you know the dampers wont cause any problems.

i knew it was something bad along those lines and not to do it! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I like how low yours is, looks really good. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> mine has gone up due to the lack of weight in it! 30mm higher than standard on the rear! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I like how low yours is, looks really good. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> mine has gone up due to the lack of weight in it! 30mm higher than standard on the rear! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Need to get some coilovers for it mate laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

got mine done yesterday, 60mm on standard shocks, ****IN FANTASTIC if i say so myself, waitin for them to settle properly but the handlings great, and no problems to report as yet apart from now having to reverse into the drive to avoid scraping the bumper.

Edited by Mr_Twigs

got mine done yesterday, 60mm on standard shocks, ****IN FANTASTIC if i say so myself, waitin for them to settle properly but the handlings great, and no problems to report as yet apart from now having to reverse into the drive to avoid scraping the bumper.

who makes the and who sell's them buddy ?

got pics? i got 60mm springs on std shocks but want mine to be lower!!

its still too practical!!

that said it took me 10min to get the car off the tow truck using axle stands, a trolley jack, the jack from the boot and lifting the car from the arches...

but i still want an impractical 4-seater sport