December Iver Heath Pub Meet

Snoopy

Only Ross went sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Poor lad, he must of felt unloved.

I wanted to go but Ramirez had other ideas. Her clutch is going and so didnt want to risk it.

I tryed going with Snoop but as he was off to Sheffield afterwards....

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Poor Ross. Bloody long drive for him to end up on his own too.

I got up stupidly early this morning, as planned, got the train I'd planned to get... then the b*stard thing broke down & I ended up being there 45 minutes later than planned. Thankfully, Ms VAT inspector was also late so I managed to get everything I needed to do prior to her arrival done in time.

Not entirely true...I went too!! Because I don't know anyone by sight I kept asking the bar staff if anyone from the club was present and they said no, but I knew someone was there cos I was parked a couple of cars down from a red GTi (L**UPO) but no other VWs or Seats to be seen anywhere. Sorry Ross I was the guy with the jeans and black Fila fleece on, the one lookin' lost and all alone Boo Hoo!! confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

i was there lol

was good to those that turned up

cough

was good to catch up with you ross

hope to see more of you lot next time in the new year

mine was the ickle mk3 polo in the car park you wont miss it

it s decked on white coupe wheels looking bad boy lol

Like I said, sorry Ross and KidDub but I didn't know anyone. I had a pint, stood around the bar and then sat at the table by the door for a little while, then got another drink. I was there for about 45 minutes, before I left to get back 'ome. I don't know if you recall seeing me in the bar area..??? Never mind I'll endeavour to be there next time so long as I'm not working. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />