GTI Spotted @ xcape...

VWR Lupo

Woz Showin Jen (Gurl_Racer) Around Milton Keynes Xcape (Ski Dome).

When we came across a GTI Lupo In Silver with Club Lupo Stickers In the Rear Quater Windows The reg Number Woz L5 FJB.

This woz Saturday 5th November.

Anyone know who this is we did leave you a note on the front window? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i thought he still had it?? was a very tasty motor last time i saw pics of it!

Looked abit untidy inside and dirty outside but still a very nice car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im at MK everyday why does no one see me!!!

In lloyds court.

im going on a random drive home to spot LUPO'S now

What kind of lupo do you have and i will drive past lloyds court biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You boys need to come to aylesbury there is no gti,s except my one just loads of saxos and corsas with stupid spoilers on,

We need a bucks meet!!!

Dont think i can make that date that YLC is organiseing sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I think I will be in Rome on MY works xmas do! How cool is that biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Silver GTI black alloys on coilovers, tinted, BMC, powerflow exhaust etc etc and clublupo stickers too!!!!!!

Could always meet up one lunch time?

Still meet up one lunch time if you want.

when r u bk luke??

is it just a weekend thing??

can do an evening.... not too fussed!

Its o.k it dont matter now im going away the weekend before so i can now make it biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Dont think i can make that date that YLC is organiseing sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I think I will be in Rome on MY works xmas do! How cool is that biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Still meet up one lunch time if you want.

Yeah no problem lunch times are always boring be nice to look around another lupo