Lowering.....how low on standard suspension?

muzzy

max advised lowering is -40mm, however when you don't upgrade the shocks they will wear faster when you have lowering springs fitted. You can fit the springs now and when the shocks wear out upgrade them with sports version, however a sport lowering kit complete with shocks and springs will be cheaper than buying the seperately.

yeah no more than 40mm BUT i am running -45mm with springs ment for the lupo GTI and i have now done about 11k miles and have had no problems yet , if you want i will post pics and you can see how much lower it will make the car

yeah no more than 40mm BUT i am running -45mm with springs ment for the lupo GTI and i have now done about 11k miles and have had no problems yet , if you want i will post pics and you can see how much lower it will make the car

How much did that set you back?

I was running 60mm on standard shocks for 20K no problems -unless you have fillings wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

How much did that set you back?

got them second hand off of Dirty oldlovely person on here for about £40 if i remember right they were -40mm springs but have setteled at about -45mm biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

im running -45mm with standard shocks...its ok just now but we'll see how long they last.

though you changed to a whole spring kit with dampners ?