Lupo Arosa meeting - Whos up for all us in the forum meeting?

LupoSDi

Hi Everyone.

What do the Lupo and Arosa owners say to all us lot meeting up?

Me and Sam thought it would be fun but we want it to be central so everyone doesnt have to travel too far.

were havin to think of a place thats central for everyone.

Please could anyone who is interested post where they live so we could work out a central place to meet.

Matt what would you say to this?

Dan & Sam smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say....

YOU LOT SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT GTI INTERNATIONAL!!

Me and Elliot had a good day, looking at VR6 Lupo's, 1.8Turbo Lupos and watching the VR6 do a `0-60` was cool smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Oh yeah, and lots of Lupo chat....

As for the meet, I'm up for it, I live near Birmingham. A central place would be Birmingham....because its....er...."central" to England smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'll be in Bath from mid July to mid August smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Bad news is that, as I will be travelling with my parents, we wont be taking the l00p sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> but i'd still come up even if it was to chat a little bit... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

We had this problem with EVO meets.

You can't please everyone. Either someone has to travel miles or they can't go...you have to choose a place that will please the most people.

I'm willing to travel abit if needs be. Not out of this country though, obviously biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(MattyB)
I'm willing to travel abit if needs be. Not out of this country though, obviously biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

What?? I'am travelling outta my country!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

How about, we wait about a week to give everyone who wants to meet up a chance to say where we live and then organise a place?

Dan smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

OK then, heres the list:

Matt - West Bromwich, West Midlands

Spook - East Yorkshire

Alvaro - Bath (temporarily smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />)

Sam - Kent

Dan - Stourbridge

Gordon - ?

Edited By MattyB on May 13 2002 at 17:50

i'd be interested outside of footy season or if i'm not stuck offshore on a stupid survey. somewhere a little further north than birmingham would be nice tho, lets all go to blackpool biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

ermmm black pool wld take me hours sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ... mayb ill meet up wiv chris first ... dont wanna get lost... but then again mayb not coz theres no chance ov me keepin up

I never ever ever ever travel at speeds above 75mph unless on a private road or race track. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

So youd be able to keep up easy, I did make a bid for the M1 but the government has rejected it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

hope u savin money for me wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ... ermmm i believe u but others wouldnt wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> hehehe 75mph pah and a few 0's to the end at thats gettin nearer

Guest spook(`tdi-errr`-`arosa-OK`)

Blackpook, hmmm, to do that right, you'd have book rooms to have a wild niite....... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Chris, yeah you can come too, I wanna go in your TT (with you driving though, of course speed110.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Not me, officer! :0

I was just about to report this picture to a moderator - quite offensive, I mean the needle goes futher than that so by posting you are implying the top sped of the loop is not that good............. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />