DONNIGTON SUDAY

Tigz™

I ant sure wether to go to Hatfield or the Donnington show now?????? sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> ???

Doubt it - there's a BAT trackday going on at Donny tomorrow, few Lotus people are going, I'm popping along for an hour in the morning just to say "Hello" and hopefully get some passenger rides biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Im attending a slalom event organised by Streetly motor club on Sunday at 3 sisters which Ive never done before, otherwise I would have been there, was this the show and shine thing that was discussed at the last meet?

If people are up for this then someone needs to show authority. :sarc:

Assignment or cruising? hmm, whos coming cruising?!

Bit of a trek really, suppose i better do the assignment mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> sorry .

Doubt ill be able to make the 21st- all nighter in Bangor on 20th. (not as hardcore as you si blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> )

How about 2 weeks before. (7th dec)?