scottish lupos

yellow lupo

evenin mate ! sorry for the late reply , i am from just outside glasgow , about a 15 min drive from falkirk and that aint far from stirling wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> theres quite a few members up your kneck of the woods and such , morneo510 is a falkirk person and so is Stephen . will talk more in the morn , no feeling that grand right now , cya biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

;)+Oct 7 2005, 01:42 AM-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> @ Oct 7 2005, 01:42 AM)
evenin mate ! sorry for the late reply , i am from just outside glasgow , about a 15 min drive from  falkirk and that aint far from stirling wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> theres quite a few members up your kneck of the woods and such , morneo510 is a falkirk person and so is Stephen . will talk more in the morn , no feeling that grand right now , cya biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cool i live like 10 mins away from falkirk wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

;)+Oct 9 2005, 12:42 AM-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> @ Oct 9 2005, 12:42 AM)
just thinking , do you want to come to knockhill with us on sat the 15th ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

would have luved 2 go but im scheduled 2 work a 12-9 grr

Im from kinross. Any of you falkirk people seen my brothers golf GTI at the thursday 'falkirk wheel' meets.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope not saw it always wanted 2 go 2 those meets but always 4get,they any good? wats his gti like? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Im from kinross. Any of you falkirk people seen my brothers golf GTI at the thursday 'falkirk wheel' meets.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i forgot you were one of us mate ( a scot that is , silver golf aint it you drive)

if you want to go to the falkirk cruise meet and you dont know anyone , PM Stephen , or dubbed up daz on here there both regulars at this event , stephen has a rather tidy loop GTI and daz has a bora on 19" A8 alloys biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Here's my Lupo if you are ever in Falkirk keep a look out for me or visit www.Scottishvag.com as we have meets in Falkirk (Central)

The next VW Show is in Bathgate Sports Complex on Sunday 6th November.

loopedition38.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Stephens.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

IMG00011.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="IPB Image" />

Edited by Stephen

Here's my Lupo if you are ever in Falkirk keep a look out for me or visit www.Scottishvag.com as we have meets in Falkirk (Central)

The next VW Show is in Bathgate Sports Complex on Sunday 6th November.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a163/Lit...opedition38.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a163/Lit...ou/Stephens.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a163/Lit...ou/IMG00011.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

think i might have saw that car at cineworld before?you ever there?

Im from edinburgh not that far away

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cool cool i love edinburgh well only drove there a few times but i like 2 go through to the forth rd bridge great 4 takin pics of ur car wi the bridgr in the background then go 2 the maccie d;s ova the other side lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeh, my brother just recently joined Scottishvag.com as 'MY DUB'. He just recently found out that the website existed. He is goin to try and get to the meet in perth at the broxden manor on the 23rd and definately try and get to that one that your on about in bathgate. I'll try and get sum pics of his car to let you all have a look.

You can get a look here and see the spec: http://kinross-cruise.net/cars/grant.php

n.b These are old pics so its lookin a bit different. It now has stickers,buckets and a new regestration plate (M9 DUB) and there is a wee notch taken out the top of the nine so it turns it into a Y, illegal i know but the plate looks very cool.

you can see it again here: http://kinross-cruise.net/photos/kh260705.php

;)+Oct 11 2005, 05:43 PM-->

QUOTE(one litre wonder reducedinsizebridge.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

aw cool neva saw that car park b 4 no it was like a little harbour in south queensferry right next 2 the bridge

its 9/10 me that organises the scottish CL meets but we usually go to other meets/events as well mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> . we were over glenrothes direction about 2/3 weeks ago go-karting and before that some of the "hardcore" drove down south to edition 38 and then before that we have mini meets just the glasgow mob or such like . we are kinda over due a meet just i havent been arsed yet to organise it yet .