Took my Wheels for refurb today

Dropped my RH's off today

I was going to get the full lot done, full black respray and polish etc,but they advised me to just get the dish fully polished because the paint is good anyway so not to bother with respraying the spokes black.

£30 a wheel so not bad aswell,took all 5 to be done so will have a nice spare aswell biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Will let you know the outcome when i pick them up...shouldnt be too long

T

where did you take them?

did you go to proclean in the end? I got my RH cups done for £25 a rim because they weren't ready when they said they would be, I pick them up on Friday - can't wait biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i had mine done at a place called proclean in st helens they are really good and generally turn them round in a couple of days, the ones that i got had already been started so need blasting and spraying again, Will let you know how they turn out.

The number is 0151 292 5525 really easy to find too.

If you want somewhere more local i'll ask around for you.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i had mine done at a place called proclean in st helens they are really good and generally turn them round in a couple of days, the ones that i got had already been started so need blasting and spraying again, Will let you know how they turn out.

The number is 0151 292 5525 really easy to find too.

If you want somewhere more local i'll ask around for you.

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers Mel, ill give them a call or drive over and see them, but if you do find out of anyone more local then it would be handy to know for future reference.

Hello Mel and Daz....yep thanks to your boyfriend Mel i took them over to ProClean,they were a real friendly bunch who were honest about everything smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

My dads picking them up for me in the morning Mel so you might see him biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Payna...Thanks for the kind words kinda cheers me up after what else has happend this week smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Will attempt some piccys,but i dont think theyll be gong back on now till next year not sure yet what to do

T

Ohh check the general chat forum mate sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Anyway....Got my wheels back today...brilliant job very very pleased with how they have turned out biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> so cheered me up!!

T