Clublupo publunch in Notts - Sunday 9th November

twisty b-road

Yeah thats absolutally spot on.

As many as possible this time, maybe we should do a small convoy drive round after we have eaten, loads of Lupo's in a line...cool.

Oh aye, just had a thought. Are we going to Hooters or just meating there? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Last time we opted for decent food elswhere, but then, there are advantages of eating crap food at hooters. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Is anyone else local? could cruise notts at night?

Hooters = good hooters ; but you pay for the priviledge (spell?) + car park is too crammed , good atmosphere though I must agree

Notts is about 70 miles sarf of leeds btw tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> - dunno where you get 80 miles from sheffield Tigz?? cant be right ?

cool, never been to notts on a sunday night but heard its pretty good. We can sort that out over lunch though.

Reckon Tigz could be right about milage cos Notts is 65miles from my house and im about 20 miles south of Sheffield. If you go direct between the 2 and miss where i live out it could be about 70 miles.

Hooters is too expensive and the carpark is always full. Lets do what we did last time and find a nice pub with a safe, big carpark. I cant think of anywhere as good as where we went last time though but as Fin is AWOP "absent without paying" from there we may need a new venue.

Notts on Sunday night is really happening but dont wanna be driving in the middle of the action cos some of the boys drive like dicks and you could get your car banged. Better to park up and watch the others race around.

I agree, think we should drive around a bit untill we find a nice looking pub. Doesn't reaaly matter, we can decide that when we meet.

As for the night, definately better parking up. These things usually attract lots of dicks in novas.

Anyone travelling from the East should watch out on the Bingham bypass (A52). Drove that road a few months ago, and the poles were up for a digital average speed camera.

When I drove back down that road late at night, I did 125mph. Thought I had to have a last speed down that stretch of road, as it's one of those revenue raising systems, rather than a road safety one. Wnakers.

Cool that meens I am then biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Last time I went to Notts I turned up on my own, to find I was only kid to turn up alone ??? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Hope everyone has a good one this weekend!!

I am well gutted im missing it but unfortunatly got to work!!! mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />