Next Lupo Meet! - Bit further up north

Red Lup Gti

Can next meet be a little further up north??

Just a sujestion (spelt wrong)

Dont have to be miles away from London, just bit further up M1 or m25!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a few suggestions brighton / southend i know its local for a few and miles for others but these seem to be quiet well known places and cruise or lupo meets unles anyone can think of any where else, plus these are saturday meets so everyone does not have to worry about work on monday having sunday to recover any long driving

just an idea

:sigh:

I'll organise it for junction 26 m25...LOL that'l stir it matty boy any one seen the vid yet? :sigh:

Na i will travel if needed but as matty says if someone want to organ ise it .... I'm to stupid and my head don't sit still :0

QUOTE(M5TT X Vw Lupo GTi (Black))
yes emma im fully aware of that, so what i'll do is tow u, then u can have a kip of something and we'll wake u upon arrival

Were you not impressed by the Camper Van suggestion then?

M5TT X

i thought you did a pretty good job this weekend matt you should take the rains, two meets went preety smooth this weekend for you and they were well organised unles you want me to organise it but i will need your help emma to suggest this meet in a middle place

i dont mind

QUOTE(M5TT X Vw Lupo GTi (Black))
yeah the whole camper van thing is great, tango mobile bright orange...u buy it i'll drive it

Excellent! My very own chauffeur smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Argh not places to suggest! Well....ok I'm a bit stuck for ideas now. Merry Hill used to be a good place but it may not be now due to everyone having similar ideas of meeting there (any local people agree here?).