Lupo Meet!!!

M5TT X Vw Lupo GTi (Black

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im up for a meet, just one prob though. I live on the Isle of Wight and to get my car over to Southampton on the car ferry will cost me £`35-40` :0 So I cant realy afford to drive too far and spend a small fortune on petrol ???

If you come up with a venue and date tell me and I will try my hardest to get there biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If you came over you could kip on my sofa! Would save a few euros

Though this thing will probably only be an afternoon/evening pub lunch and a chat type thing, seems a lot of cash and miles for an afternoon!

Unless.........if Alan came over we could have a bender in central London, and make it a `full-on` all night thing......

Wondering if it might be a better idea if you came over to England for GTi Inters or something next year. You'd get better value for all that driving then?

Wondering if it might be a better idea if you came over to England for GTi Inters or something next year. You'd get better value for all that driving then?

Talking of GTi International, I think Club Lupo should sort out an `all-weekender` for the show next year :thumbs:

I want to put my lupo on the stand too if we have one......yeah i know mines only a TDi but still..... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

And we should have a stand for "both" days so those who live miles away can make it for at least one of the days wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well i consider both - all nite piss up - r GTI inters

im always up for a good session biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

the ferry to Pembroke gets cheaper as it get closer to december - and the ride gets bumpier, kinda like my car. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

cork to swansea is a dearer ferry -

To: London, GtLon

Total Distance: 245.6 miles

To: London, GtLon

Total Distance: 188.7 miles

id have to weigh up the costs

wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

If you came over you could kip on my sofa!

and wheres the nice blonde that im going to pic up in London going to kip.................. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I hear when you pay for them they usualy have an upstairs room you can use biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nope, your grounded. You'll be staying in to wash my lupo then once you've done that you can help your mum with the tea and get me a cold one from the fridge biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />