MATT a near sheffield meet is being organised

Guest spook(`tdi-errr`-`arosa-OK`)

Ben (106_Rallye) mentioned that, saying about me, him and Jim meeting up (the `Zetec-S` Induction kit thread)

I thought he was just joking. I will check it out. Will you be going?

Guest spook(`tdi-errr`-`arosa-OK`)

I think he might have been joking, but on sunday peed up night, I posted it on meets and a few people were interested, theirs a cat and fiddle one on their, so I dont if it should be merged, yep I'll definetly try to take the little un their.

mattyb where are u then?? sheffield kinda toooooo fair for me and im not sure u'd want a 17 yr old gurl wiv u ... oh i got shao (chris)'s clusters! hehe he got nice tt!

I'm down in Birmingham, West Bromwich way....

And did Chris drive down to you? Hey, Chris, come down my way, I wanna go in your TT smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(MattyB)
I'm down in Birmingham, West Bromwich way....

And did Chris drive down to you? Hey, Chris, come down my way, I wanna go in your TT smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'll come to one of the events and take you for a spin.

L_Babe was a bit shy tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> She was you know, musta been my stunning good looks, or the shock of her passing her driving test............

Or maybe it was your fantastic haircut, that only a `top-down` TT can provide smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

lololol hehe yeh... nah i am very shy!!! and i really dont fink u shld let me drive ya TT ... esp as i nearly turned me lupo today but we wont go there!!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> as for lettin matt drive it ... ermmmm u'd trust him?? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

lol....yeah, Chris, let me drive, I'll show you how cars should be driven smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

(backwards through a hedge, more than likely....)

hmmm i was guna rite sumfin but wasnt guna because i didnt no if u wld take it the rite way esp. as i dont no u - matt,

hmmm mayb we shld all meet up and nick chris' tt for the day?

QUOTE(MattyB)
Or maybe it was your fantastic haircut, that only a `top-down` TT can provide smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Funny you mention that because I actually had my hair cut the other day - didn't want to look scruffy when delivering these lights wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

So that hair cut didn't help to tidy you up much then, Chris smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

And Sam, we all take the piss out of each other here (well, Chris takes more of a ribbing than anyone else, but thats because of what he drives...biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />)

I can take it....wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Black Lupo)
ok well im used to bein cheeky to people! hehehe hmmm people at skool fink im cool coz i dont drive like a women do i take that as a compliment?

Yep - when they say you drive like a blond hairdresser then you worry wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

NO i am gray not blonde......

ur grey?? no way ... im not flirtin but i really didnt fink u were grey!! tho u definately a blond bimbo wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Black Lupo)
i really didnt fink u were grey!!

Thank you, but thats because you did not get to close - too busy keeping a diatance in your shyness biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />