"Up North" Meet - Who would be intrested?

Tigz™

How many people would be intrested if "someone" organised a meet for us northeners?

I dont know how far people are willing to travel, im from South Yorkshire and would travel down to Notts or up as far as huddersfield, but I dunno where everyone else is from.

Leeds sounds good to me ive only been to Leeds once, and that was to buy my wheels, so anyone know of a good meet point up there?

I'll have a look on yorkshirecruise.co.uk see if I can find anywhere.

hmmm. If there's only a few of us it's probably not worth travelling all the way from Durham to Manchester, Leeds is probably far enough/too far.

I suppose it depends wether we are making a day of it or just meeting up for a quick get together?

I was thinking that too smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> find somebody elses meet and just attend it rather than sorting our own out. I've not found one yet tho ???

What are you looking at? Cruise/Meet/Track Day?

I'm also considering going to The Ring if I can justify the outlay (looks to be about £300/£400). Maybe I'll save up and go next year wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

There's the Club GTI meet this weekend?

http://www.deako.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mega...lyersmallv2.jpg

North meet d_roflmao.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> that's not even half way up the UK

I know, that had crossed my mind wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

We could 'Meet' up north then travel down wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Sounds good to me mate,

Spose to be gud weather Sunday as well,

I guess the southeners could meet us down there aswell...

that is if they can keep off the shandy for a day wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Hi , hope you dont mind if I butt in, but im from Bradford so i'd be up for a meet time allowing, There was a thread about us all meeting in birmingham which isnt that far if there is an overnight beer halt - so maybe we could meet up north and convoy it down together

Power to the lupo !!