powertec sl1

ryan lupo sport

Yes.

If you're under 25 expect them to cancel your insurance - don't think they cover any mods for under-25s sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hope not. if so il just have to leave the mods to next year and just get some ice

last year they would insure me on a lupo sport with mods(quite a few infact) but wanted over 2k! so they will but they bend you over big time!

fu ck me!!!! 145pounds for induction kit on the insurance and 158pounds for some new alloys thats like 300 extra for the 5month i have left ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> !!! who are the best to go with? if id be moding my car?

Adrian flux or green light mate! il be going with them next year when i start the real mods! alarm might be a gd 1st investment if ur gona start moding it!

Edited by Bikerz

Adrian flux or green light mate! il be going with them next year when i start the real mods! alarm might be a gd 1st investment if ur gona start moding it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

iv got a scorpion alarm on it. came with the car!

Bikerz giving advice again! loving it

Tesco - I had no trouble with mods, but they were expensive when i added them

Greenlight may be good but they sting you for other things - copy of policy - £20, adding a driver for a day £25 - all much more than it sholuld cost!

As someone who doesn't lose paperwork or let anyone else drive their car, that isn't a problem for me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think Adrian Flux have similar charges. Not sure though.

Bikerz giving advice again! loving it

and was it or was it not sound advice? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> THANK YOU!

Keeps the riff-raff away wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what, so you were born with 1 yr NCB and at 21, cool how ur mum mange that?