VW CD Player - Info Required

I have just taken out my VW CD Player from my current Lupo - ready to transfer into my next Lupo soon (connected to standard beta `head-unit`).

Can anyone confirm if it's just the one chunky lead that needs to stay attached to my CD player ? (it connects to the head unit via the chunky lead and one other - I'm hoping I will find this other lead ready and waiting - unused in my next Lupo?).

Not that I'm an expert or anything, but I reckon the wire will be there. AFAIK manufacturers make standard looms to connect everything, as this is cheaper than making different spec looms for different spec cars.

I guess you'll find out when the new car comes wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Twisty . . .

I found the other lead 'ready and waiting' in my lupo - for reference it was hiding away on the left hand side (towards where the airbag is) - nearly didn't spot it as it was black and had a round grey foam ball on the end of it).