Help valuing a 2004 Lupo 1.0L for sale

ThomasValois

Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone could help me price up a 2004 Lupo 1.0L

I have seen a few online get snapped up for a decent amount even in non-running condition so just wondering what you would all value it at - ideally do not want to scrap!

Problems

• Rear boot catch pushed into - so need to put a bit of pressure on the boot to open (no structural damage)
  • Suspected gear box issue - gears not quite going into action all the time (so would consider underivable currently)

Pros:

• Great interior - little internal wear and tear
  • Great paintwork - no bubbling and still has her shine
  • Only 2 owners - plus service history from date it was manufactured

PHOTO-2023-08-16-13-44-59.jpg

Need lots more info.

Gear shifting could be clutch pedal (look at "pedal box thread"). Or maybe just the linkage needs a small adjustment.

Depends where you are in the UK, prices are behaving wierdly. In the SE, 75 miles near london, the ULEZ thing is making many people dump their non-compliant car, making prices plumet, bargains to be had. Compliant cars however are fetching silly prices, as much as 3k above normal.

Looks like an 'E' spec?

I've had a look into the issue and appears to be a gear selector issue. I found a forum on here talking about the exact same, very specific issue. I think I should be able to sell it as running now instead 🤞

Just about within that range (Southampton). Good to know that adds some value to the car too!

Yep, it's an E spec.