Door won't open... fixed

My passenger door recently stopped opening (central locking car), wouldn't open from the inside or out, turning the key on the outside didn't help, locking and unlocking with the interior deadlock switches made the plunger twitch but still wouldn't open, took the card off and yanked on the cable and plunger and every other moving part i could, swore at it lots... still nothing.

So decided to take the driver's side card off to see what was supposed to be moving and in the process of unplugging the deadlock switch and plugging it back in again I heard an ominous clunk from the passenger side. Turns out the switch contacts were lightly corroded, easy fix!

I should have guessed really... been getting drips of water from roof lining for a while now (think the sunroof drain tubes might need unblocking) and the leccy windows (on the same switch unit) have also been misbehaving. Anyway thought it was worth sharing before someone needlessly smashes their lock mechanism to bits.