Fuel Pump - what part number or spec?

UpperPylon

I'm trying to find the right part to replace the fuel pump on my GFs Lupo (2002, Petrol, 1.4). Can anyone help confirm the part so I can order it? When I do a search I just don't have the knowledge to know which one to buy.

There is an ongoing saga with the car. It seems to not start AFTER being driven about for a while. It's near impossible to evidence to a mechanic, as they can't reliably replicate the issue.

Apparently the mechanic today heard a whirring noise when turning the ignition which could be the fuel pump, which could be the failing part. They also ran a diagnostic with the results in the attached pic.

The crank sensor has been replaced already and it did not fix. I'm not a mechanic btw! 

2099901693_WhatsAppImage2023-01-11at10_43_42.jpeg

Edited by UpperPylon
accuracy

The fuel pump will make a noise when you first open the driver's door, as it's the pump priming. It sounds like something getting hot and failing after a while, so could be a relay on it's way out