Warning light

Frankie

Dont know if anyone can help me with this.

I was driving earlier and when i got home noticed i'd got an orange light on my dash. Might sound a bit stupid here but it looks like a tap with check written on it.

Everything is driving ok otherwise.

Cheers in advance.

Could it be the emissions light? Have you looked in your book? What's your fuel consumption been like? If it's the cat or a lambda probe you'd notice the fuel consumption being worse. If it is your cat or your lamda probes they aren't cheap, my sister just had her beetle done, the same light came on.

Have you checked it again to see if it's gone off?

LOL. My fuel consumption is always bad laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

got a m8 to plug it into VAG Com. It is the lambda prob, its an intermitant fault. light turned off y.day and i cant get it 2 cum back on today. i'm gettin him to plug it in again later because he wanted to run a test when its cold, up to temp. etc to try see a trend. It could possibly be a bad connection apparently.