Aberdeen Karting & Beers

zippy

Would go but never been karting so i will be the slowest and last even though i am really competitive.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you didn't see DJ there last time laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> just come anyway, we'll let you start at the front so we all have to try to get past you

you didn't see DJ there last time  laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />  just come anyway, we'll let you start at the front so we all have to try to get past you

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excuse me! I got the fastest time on race 2!

It wasn't my fault that the kart broke down.

I just remember yo ufinishing third all the time.... what do they say about workers blaming their tools..... biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

*BUMP*

Anyhows... anyone interested in doing this?

Time is getting very strained for me, got a lot of things coming up & not going to be here very often.

So maybe between 1st & 6th July? (going to Italy before, then T in the Park after, then Norway, Dubai, erm.... and Russia).

Either karting, or beers, or both!!! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by zippy

tuesday's not good for me, don't let that stop you going out as a couple though lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wheesht you big girl.

Dunno if I can make the Tuesdaay now either, got yet another trip on then & should be back on the Tuesday.

How about that Wed night?

Wednesday isn't too good for me (unless its raining) thats mountain bike night.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday are good for me.