Standard Number Plates

mickster

I've become a private plate prat and need to get some made up. I just want standard legal plates, nothing fancy.

My current plates are from Halfords and I like them because the legal info is basically invisible - it only shows up with a camera flash. All the cheap ones I've found online have the details written in black text.

Has anyone managed to get some without visible text cheaply, and if so where?

Hi Mickster

I can oblige, I can supply GB or standard ones, with or without the black logo. You can either have them with White Rose on them or not. You'd be looking at £9.00 the pair plus P&P, unless you're collecting.

Regards, Dale.

Ahh Dale, I don't know why I didn't think of you! 

I need all the legal info that is required, it's just halfords do it really discretely like the (hopefully) attached photo, would yours be more like the other one? 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The plates I can supply are like the ones in the second picture, darker. The central name I can also change to what ever text you like. Or to have none at all if preferred. The British Standard Mark (BSAU) will be on there, but it'll be like the one, yellow, rear example, as above.