**VW Northwest** August 14th Tatton Park

GTi T

niceone. Can we have names of those who are now "Definately going" so we can arrange a meeting point somewhere?

need to try and find out how many of us theirs going to be to see if we can arrange some sort of club stand

so far...

NFBR

csi_bha

Rookwise

Lynsey (maybe)

Edited by nfbr

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTi T we havn't been to any event this year with one thing and another but it's not far from Leeds and fair chance we'll be over.... shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Guessing its gona be just me, rookwise and csi. too late to book a club stand now. so guess i'll just go along for the trade stands and the photos smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

aye looks that way al smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

think im gonna check this one out

might see you there

shame there wasnt enough interest in a club stand guys sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I'm defo gonna be at Tatton next weekend havent missed this show in probably the last 5-6 years, nice laid back affair this one and usually a cracker of a show if the weather holds out (which it usually doesnt angry.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry2:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> )

Since the Lupos currently off the road I'll be be in a Split screen camper so I wouldnt of been anygood for a club stand anyway laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Sorry guys i am gona be there but im on the seatcupra.net stand,i should imagine ill bump into some of you smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Should see you there

Tom

Sorry guys. I gotta cancel. My teaching theory exam has been moved forward to this weekend instead of next weekend sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

The exam is 3 hours long. Won't be finished till 2pm. Could come up after though if I'm not tired after all the work I gotta do for it wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Edited by Rookwise

So who'se going now then??

NFBR

Lynsey

CSI-Bha

Yellow Lupo Chick

CSI is not gona be arriving til 2ish so i'm not gona be meeting up with him til he gets their

Edited by nfbr

me and CSI will be meeting up at macclesfield halfords .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@ Sarah, make a mental note of that - coz I won't remember laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

What unearthly time you lot meeting then? I shouldn't ask actually.... wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Can we have an arrangement please, that you'll all chip in and clean my car when we get there! I'm out all day saturday so I won't have time biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Oh and @ Jon - you're going, end of bleh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bleh:" border="0" alt="bleh.gif" />

i'm working for tripple time on saturday so also wont have a clean car.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're gonna HAVE to clean it now as I've booked us a 4-man stand biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Emailed the organisers and blagged us a last minute stand - the things I have to do to sort you guys out rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Passes are being mailed to me to so erm...see you lot sunday then!!

Looks like I will be able to come after all. After a lot of complaining, my exam has been moved again so I'll now be able to come.

Looks like I will be able to come after all. After a lot of complaining, my exam has been moved again so I'll now be able to come.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wooo! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

if your all sorted i will just go as a visitor then

would have liked to have been on stand

but lifes a bitch aint it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

see you there

damo you might be lucky on the stand, can decide when there smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> yours will be better on there than mine smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I emailed the organisers back asking for a couple more passes but no luck sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> We'll only have 4 passes - that's all they can squeeze in apparently as its full!

Fight it out amoungst yourselves biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I want to put mine on the stand! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edit: And yes she's had a wash wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Edited by nfbr

damo you might be lucky on the stand, can decide when there smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> yours will be better on there than mine smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no matey

you are first in the queue go for it

thanks for the offer though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I'm not too fussed about the stand as I dont think mine is good enough to be on one atm and other's Loopo's look way better than mine.

End of the day I had to cancel so it is only right that someone else take the place.