Lupo GTI 2002 - Silver - 97k

Bones

Up for sale is my Lupo GTI in reflex silver - 97k miles, 12 months MOT, full Service History, private plate S30 PKH included. I have owned this car for a year during which time it's had a lot of work done, my intention was to keep this car long term and so I made sure it was mechanically sound - it does still have some issues that I haven't got round to fixing and this is reflected in the price. In all honesty I don't really want to sell but a change in circumstances mean I'm going to be doing a lot of miles so it makes more sense to get a diesel, I would prefer it to go to someone on here who is going to look after it.Here is the work I have had done to it;

06/2015 - Brand new windscreen fitted (original Sekurit with the VW logo)

07/2015 - Bilstein B12 pro-kit fitted

09/2015 - New alternator and battery

09/2015 - Full set of uniroyal 195/45/15

10/2015 - New radiator, lower arm bushes , front drop links, tierods, starter motor

12/2015 - New top mounts, clutch and gearbox reconditioned 

01/2016 - New abs Loom

Apart from the alternator and suspension all work has been completed by Midland VW, I have all the reciepts for work completed in my ownership and have a folder with all the past MOT's and receipts. Mechanically no expense has been spared, if it looked worn it was replaced - it now drives like a dream on the B12 kit.

Good Points

- Mechanically sound - a lot of the common lupo issues such as gearbox, starter motor have been recently repaired.

- Private plate is included in the sale.

- Interior is in great condition all original with no rips or tears (small rip in drivers mat), still with original cassette and CD player.

- Will throw in a set of 5 BBS RX2's - these are split and the centres have been sanded blasted ready for spraying, they are 4x100 16"x6.5J ET45 and are pretty rare in that size I believe, they will fit straight on the Lupo without any issues

- Flew through the last MOT, only advisory was brake pads worn - I will throw in a set of new pagid brake discs and pads (front and back) along with a set of brand new G60 calliper carriers so everything is there for the G60 conversion.

- I have also got some rear pop out windows and spare wing mirrors that will be included.

- Completely original except for the suspension and cambridge rear lights.

- All OEM Sekurit glass

Bad Points 

- Both electric windows are currently broken, the passenger side works but sticks - I think it just needs the runners greasing up. The driver side motor has gone so this needs replacing.

- The bodywork is starting to show its age a bit, the paint has pealed slightly near the rear number plate, theres some rust coming through where the side skirts meet the from wing, the drivers side headlight washer cap is missing, there is some corrosion on the boot handle. The rear drivers side quarter has been sprayed at some point and the paint is bubbling ever so slightly, unless you know its there it isn't really noticeable. The doors have dropped at some point and marked the door sills.

- The bathursts need refurbing.

- Rear passenger mat fixings have been ripped, can't really tell unless you move the mat.

Price - £3000 - considering the extra set of wheels and the work already done I think this is a fair price - any serious questions or interest call/ring me on 07788267077

If you are interested and don't want the wheels or discs/pads get in touch and we can sort something out.

located in Warrington 

Here are some pictures, as you can see the body work part sound far worse than they are, you can't really see the issue on the rear quarter but you can feel it.

Thanks for looking, Wayne.

SAM_5948.jpg

SAM_5946.jpg

SAM_5945.jpg

SAM_5947.jpg

SAM_5951.jpg

SAM_6195.jpg

SAM_6198.jpg

SAM_6194.jpg

SAM_6197.jpg

SAM_6196.jpg

SAM_6202.jpg