Hi can anyone help?

Me being my dozy self went through the car wash and managed to remove the aerial in the process. Doh. It ripped out the connections inside the aerial mount.

My question is, is the mount just prc'd on, so I can take it off with a piece of cheese wire, or is it bolted on from underneath, in which case the headlining will have to be pulled down? confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

no idea but u may be able to get at it front the boot area. see if u can remove some of the interior moldings from the back, u might be able to get at it from there meaning u will only have to pull the headlining down alittle.

and taking a black car through a car wash.... im speechless

After putting a black car through a carwash the missing aerial would be the least of my worries!

Think like has already been said, the aerial may be accessible via the rear of the headlining. Think they are bolthed through the roof (the aerial base has a pair of captive studs with nuts inside the car), well it had 1 stud on an aftermarket bee-sting I once fitted to a mate's Nova.

Hope it has not pulled on the wires too hard an broken them inside their sheathing.