CanisLupo's Loop

CanisLupo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Cleaned with better pics of the wheels (albeit a few pics) and aero wipers fitted

09082006-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

090806.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

090806-3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

090806-2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" alt="" />

Nice choice of wheels. All you need to do now is de-badge & loose the side strips! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nice choice of wheels. All you need to do now is de-badge & loose the side strips! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

was thinking about it but came to the conclusion that (IMO) it looks fantastic as it does now. And parking can be a nightmare at work, so side strips are staying on! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Aero wipers cost me about £60-£80 cant remember the exact figure. Speak to LupoGTiboy as he got them for me smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by CanisLupo

• 1 year later...
nice brocks, they 7x15's?? love to know how low you can go on them.

Yeah 7X15's. I could go lower on the front but due to scrubbage issues I dare not. Back is low as it can go with the stopper in. Due to being a daily driver the roads are dreadful to work and back. Fun driving over bumps. People hate being behind me! :P

dewd , its not winter !!!! get those brocks back on they look sooo sweet

imo , while you at it get a 10-15mm spacer on the back wheels just to give it a little more 'stance' :D

I know its not winter. my brocks are in for a refurb atm. and yeah was thinking a spacer for my rear wheels when the brocks come back. Where would i get them from though?

my my what a blast from the past! nice to see you've still got the loop, hope you're well :)

Yeah been a while Jen :D see your loops come leaps and bounds ;)

Brocks are in for a refurbishment as stated above. The colour scheme might not be to some taste but I think its going to be very different and a nice contrast with the laser blue. Will post pics in about a weeks time when i get them :)

yeah, they are the ones.

you may find cheaper ones but its like pcd adapters, Id rather buy a name a can trust

Agreed and my coilovers are fk too so will prolly get a set for the back wheels. will have to measure out and see what spacers would be ideal for the back. Not to worried about the front as they already have a slight camber to fit under the arches (and I hate scrubbing noises :()

*edit* might get the stoppers out from the rears to get it lower at the back. Will have to enlist Martin's help on that one ;)

Edited by CanisLupo