Seat Arosa 1.4 16v sport for sale - £650 ONO

jpsh120

Hi folks,

My wife's new car is due to arrive before the end of this month which means the Arosa will be up for sale. Thought I would put it on here before going to the bay of E!

It is a 2001 Y Reg with just under 80k on the clock.

In good condition generally but like all 14 year olds has a few marks! She has owned it for 2.5 years and used it to get to work and do shopping etc. There is a pack of receipts and invoices up to Nov 2012 when we bought it, I have serviced it since then.

MOT is due Nov 2015.

Bodywork is pretty good, a few blemishes but nothing serious and no sign of rust anywhere. Interior is good, seats have no bolster wear and are nice and supportive.

Wheels are original and have matching firestone tyres.

Known faults;

Drivers side window does not work. Needs a new regulator, I just haven't had time to do it.

Rear screen washer does not work - the wiper works as it should but no squirter!

Problem somewhere with the temp gauge. It works but is very slow. Heater is good and gets to temp quickly but the gauge is slow to read. I'm guessing it is the sender but again, I've not had chance to investigate.

The engine also burns a little oil. I wouldn't class this as a fault, it is fairly common with VW 16v engines in my experience.

20121201_144552_zpslzghbt5c.jpg

Happy to answer any questions. Will try to get some more photo's up too.

Edited by jpsh120