Camber help needed!

Wigley98

I want to get my front end down lower and have plenty of turns lefty to go down on my coil overs and have rolled my arches but my wheels still rub. I was wondering if anyone has cambered the front wheels as this will help me get the car as low as I want it to go. I've heard of people putting washer where the arm holds on the coil over but was unsure on that.

If anyone has cambered the front could you give me any advice on how to do it? no idea where to start so any advice is welcome, I've already done the rears so they're fine.

I want to get my front end down lower and have plenty of turns lefty to go down on my coil overs and have rolled my arches but my wheels still rub. I was wondering if anyone has cambered the front wheels as this will help me get the car as low as I want it to go. I've heard of people putting washer where the arm holds on the coil over but was unsure on that.

If anyone has cambered the front could you give me any advice on how to do it? no idea where to start so any advice is welcome, I've already done the rears so they're fine.

where is it rubbing? get some lower profile tires, even with a slight stretch

The top of the arch sits bang on my tire so rubs like mad and causes a crap load of smoke when at speed. Cant really afford low profiles at the moment

Camber bolts in the front. Or a big sledge hammer :shifty:

Cheers mate. Ive thought about the sledge hammer a fair few times haha Edited by Wigley98