emmaibbotson

Hi everyone,

Had my lupo for a couple months now and i'm looking to get some alloys and lower it but need some advice. I would prefer 15" wheels but don't know the widest I can get away with and offset. Also what width tyres would I need and what profile? I'm looking at getting some banded steels for it. Also undecided on weather to go for springs or coilovers to lower it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :thumbup::yes::unsure:

Hi Emma,

Welcome to club lupo, I think coilovers would be the better option to lower your car as you can fettle and tweak how high/low you wish to go. The wheels are really subjective, depends if you want to run stretched tyres, camber, roll and flare your arches and how low you go. I'm sure someone with more experience will be along to help.

When I said people with more experience I meant people better for the job! im old and grumpy and cant lower! Tom will sort you out and sort you out with a cool keyring for a meesley price!

:roflmao: ^This made me laugh mate. But he's got a point regarding the Club Lupo keyrings for a meesley price... :cheeky: