Silver GTI coming out of bolton uni car park

RobinA3

Hey Daz... this area aint big enough for 2 silver GTi's! LOL

What you doing up this way thought you lived/worked cheshire way??

LOL better make sure we mod them differently otherwise i might end up trying to get in the wrong one in a car park!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

you two have had this conversation before....

And it was in another post about a silver GTI spotted in Bolton by Robin.... MINE!

Daz, we''l have to compare notes sometime so we dont clash smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> .

you two have had this conversation before....

And it was in another post about a silver GTI spotted in Bolton by Robin.... MINE!

Daz, we''l have to compare notes sometime so we dont clash smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> .

Name the time and the place! lets get a mini meet going on! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

cool 2 gti's in bolton..........just make sure you lock them properly and park them safe as bolton is a **** of a place to have your car done over

my polo has been broken into twice in bolton whilst i was at uni

****ers

yeh its not the nicest of places ive gathered that much!!! Most the time i park it in the deane rd pay and display that gives me some comfort by the fact its covered by CCTV!