:/ is this bad.

right my window kept geting stuck when it went down so i had a look yesterday.when the door was open the window went down fine but when it was close it was getin stuck. my door catch was very loud over the last few months and the other week stoped making a noise but the door opend more.. so i undid the nut and took the pin out then the whole thing fell down to the bottom of the door. im guessing the green bit of metal shouldnt be there. its going for a respray soon so do i need a new door to make it work right.

IMG_0028-1.jpg

yes but he's got a green bit of metal off a green door between the the bolts where the door skin should be!!!

could be a cracked door!!! and the metal has finally fractured, would explain why the door is quiter and will open more.

uh oh!!!!

Ohh i see that now lol. Well u could either weld a new piece of metal in or just try using a big washer. Might need to grind a bit off the bottom of it to miss the arm but should work ok as long as the surrounding metal is ok