TRAXS

Yellow Lupo chick

Yeah....I am biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'm sort of going with 3 clubs! LOL Offically I'm with SeatEnthusiats, I'm going on track with Briskoda and I'll be coming over to you lot again! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Watch out for me on track wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> 11:00 is our time slot so keep an eye out for a little black missile bombing round the track around then tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

dude come to Edition 38 with us on the Saturday, then camp for free at the show, then convoy down to Trax with us on the |Sunday morning.

Some mad party at E38 camp site on the site night I belive.

I'll get the link for Trax info...

Might as well. Was gonna look for camp site for both nights, its a 5 hour drive see. PM me your mobile number and i'll ring you saturday. Where is e38 held at? I wanna go on the stand but cant get a reply off yellow lupo chick. There's no arosa's displaying is there?

Your a member of Club Lupo dude you can be with us!

Im travelling down on the Friday night, and camping at E38 from Friday night going to show, camping again then driving to Trax on Sunday.

Does that make sense?

There is a few of us doing that.

Yeah, I'll drive down saturday day though and do the same. Then i just gotta find somewhere for sunday night. I'll give you a ring tonight and discuss it - gotta get back to work, boss is getting pissy! Cheers buddy.