1/4mile time

jpgti

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought something was packing up with my fuel pump when your exhaust at full chat came flying past me matt , probably lost me a good 0.5 seconds by the draft as you sailed past lol

If you want low times go to crail, i got a 15.49secs down it. Or you could try edzel i got a 15.9 in the wet there. I've been told the 1/4 mile is a bit shorter than a 1/4 at these places but i don't care cos it makes my times quicker than all yours laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Kev_Ush)
If you want low times go to crail, i got a 15.49secs down it. Or you could try edzel i got a 15.9 in the wet there. I've been told the 1/4 mile is a bit shorter than a 1/4 at these places but i don't care cos it makes my times quicker than all yours laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hey? when is a quarter mile not a quarter of a mile?

If i could get down to santa pod i would. Its not my fault scotlands got ****ty 1/4 miles. At the last crail some boy in a MG ZR 1.4 got a 14.7 :roll: Oh how i laughed, my mate in the other lane ran a 17.1 and he beat the boy ZR. Don't know how that works :!:

kev have u ever been to crail i was there for max poo weekend all the times i had where spot on n so was ever 1 else's time that where with me n i would say that it is a 1/4mile up @crail unless you where drunk.wit weekend did u do your best time n name was it under and r u going on sunday??????

I was at the first crail this year where i got a 15.49 and I was at the first edzell this year where I got a 15.9 in the wet, either the timing gear is a bit faulty or my bog standard car is a second quicker than yours????????? I wish my car was a second quicker than yours but i wouldn't have thought so.

best thing to do if you want like a real 15 sec 1/4 mile is get your GTI up to 160bhp and then u will cruise easily past a standard one... anything standard i think would only just about run under 16 but thats down to the driver

CTR is 166bhp/ton, would like to equal that as theres a fool near me who can`t drive for crap who has one and I want to teach him a lesson!

I don`t think there is a comparatable car to the loopy gti in terms of cost per bhp of tuning it up if you know what I mean!

Whysettle for 160bhp when you can get the rothe motorsport turbo kit, gives you 222bhp and is supposed to make lupo GTI's accelerate to 125mph 5 secs quicker than an R32 golf. Just a thought.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Who sells that then Kev or is it there own brand ?