my poor baby

my poor loop is limping... managed to hit the kurb goin round a corner... dont no how or why coz i go round that corner everyday but i really smacked it one and done in me alloy and fink me steerin is out keeps crawlin to the left... but then it cld b coz that tyre has a completely different tread bcoz the bloody standards arent available over here!!! my poor baby is sufferin!!!! meetin chris again to night... shld b interestin... can see the crippled tt... hope i can stay awake im sooo tired!!

QUOTE(Black Lupo)
meetin chris again to night... shld b interestin... can see the crippled tt... hope i can stay awake im sooo tired!!

Oh yeah....something we should know about? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Chris is a bit old for you isn't he?? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

b/f comin wiv me tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Good job...his nickname isn't "Wandering Hands" for nothing you know...wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

well my poor [u:post_uid0]alloy[/u:post_uid0] is kurbed!! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> shld b able to do a job on it and get it lookin respectable... nice weather to meet chris... esp... as there wont b any shelter