1.0 Lupo, TA Coilovers, BBS Reps, GTi Interior etc

matt123roll

Time has come to look at parting ways with my Lupo! I've owned it for the past 3 years and it's been a pleasure. Looking for £1000 ono!

For serious interest I will provide more comprehensive photos and answer any questions!

lupobbs-lightpaint_zps99840c59.jpg

IMG_6572_zpsf5b750e5.jpgIMG_6580_zpsfaca78d4.jpg

IMG_6578_zps99362c81.jpg

IMG_6575_zps2a52b26b.jpg

Just ticked over to 100k! Sits on TA technix coilovers all around, fairly low but doesn't scrape on anything so still very practical! Has a 15x7 set of DARE RS (BBS reps) ET20 with 195/45/15 tyres on. Both wheels are tyres were new less than 2 months ago cost £450 with receipt to prove.

I've changed out the original interior for a GTi interior at a cost of £200! This is the most worthwhile mod in my opinion, the seats are much comfier and the bolsters are bigger. They are the dark grey ones with red stitching in great condition.

In my ownership since 2012 I've replaced balljoints, track rod ends, exhaust backbox, suspension, discs, pads, cambelt, water pump, aux belt, plugs, filter, battery and I've serviced it every 8,000 miles with Castrol GTX oil and a genuine filter. I've looked after this car in every way possible.

A great car never missed a beat started every time no problems! Even on the coldest of days. Nippy for what it is great on fuel £20 returns 150 miles. Very cheap to insure, £500 for me all mods declared at 20.

Has a rockford fostgate active sub in the boot (leaves half the boot still in use) which sounds immense, this wasn't a cheap sub and was bought for £300 last year. It's not OTT it's nice tuned bass in a small package meaning you can still get a few bags of shopping in the boot but enjoy bass. I'll include this if the asking price is met, otherwise it will be removed before sale.

Car is clean for it's age. Always get comments on how well maintained it is, paint is healthy and has been maintained using autobrite direct products. Washed once a week and a good coat of wax always maintained. Unfortunatly the driver door has a small dint/ripple in it from some kind soul pushing they're door into it at a supermarket. A small scrape on the front bumper (passenger side), a small scrape on the rear 1/4 (passenger side) and a crack in the indicator panel. I bought it like this and it's never really bothered me, for it's age it cleans up really well but the bodywork is not 100% mint but after all it's an older car. Nothing that has ever bothered me and I like a clean car. Honesty is the best policy. The roof has been wrapped professionally in gloss black vinyl which I think looks great.

Tastefully modified, lowered but still practical, handles well. Great first car, super cheap to run and insure.

Very cheap to insure, great MPG, great looks and surprisingly practical!

Spare set of pressed plates included

Has remote central locking (retrofitted), MOT until feb 2014, taxed until January 2014. Being an E it's the simpler model without PAS but that's less to go wrong in my opinion!

I've been as honest as can be about the car and I truly do love it but it's time to move on!

​Serious interest only, viewing recommended. Often in Manchester based in Runcorn.

Edited by matt123roll